We recognize your expectations for the responsible use and protection of your right to privacy.
At First Choice Loan Services, we recognize that you have a right to expect your personal financial information to remain private and secure. We will maintain standards to reasonably ensure that your information is private and secure at all times, and we will provide you with information on how your information is used, protected and with the benefits such use provides to you.
The information we collect and from who we collect it
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
- Information we receive about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others;
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies; and
- Information we receive from you voluntarily, such as your e-mail address and any information contained in your e-mail messages.
Nonpublic personal information is nonpublic information about you that we obtain in connection with providing a financial product or services to you. This could include information such as transaction history.
What information we disclose and to whom we disclose it
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about you to non-affiliated third parties except as permitted by law.
We may disclose the following information to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with which we have a joint marketing agreement:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address and age.
If you decide to close your account(s) or become an inactive customer, we will adhere to the privacy policies and practices as described in this notice.
Our security procedures
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact Josh Weinberg, at